Download KHOWAR RESOURCES
- Download KHOWAR font=> open font folder => Select the font file by right click => My computer =>C=> Windows=> Fonts=> Right click and paste
- KHOWAR KEYBOARD Download
Open the downloaded keyboard folders and install by clicking on the installation file
Enable computer for the right to left languages using Windows CD
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Regional and Language Options.
- Click on the Languages tab, and select the first checkbox “Install files for complex scripts and right-to-left languages…”
- Click on the OK button.
- Now it will ask you for Windows XP CD in your CD drive: Insert CD and OK
- Next it will ask you to restart the computer. Select No at this time.
- Click on the Details… button, and this window will open
- Click on the Add… button and a new window will open——select Input language: Urdu and Keyboard layout/ Urdu Phonetic as well as Khowar Phonetic Keyboard.
- Press OK on all windows to close them. You can restart your computer now to load new settings. Once you have restarted the Urdu language will be available in your taskbar as shown below.
- Open any text editing application like MS Word, and start writing Khowar. Select Urdu and Khowar Phonetic Keyboard. Don’t forget to select the NafeesPakistaniNaskh font.
Enable Right to Left Languages
without Windows CD
- Download Urdu Installer
- Open folder and Install
- Install Khowar Keyboard and Khowar Font as per instructions above.
- Go to Controle Panel =>Date, Time, Languages and Regional options =>Regional and Language Options, and install Khowar Keyboard as per No.7, 8, 9, 10, in the instruction for Windows CD on the left.